Sunday 28 August 2011

I hate time... you can’t stop it...
I hate lies... sometimes you can get really hurt from lies...
I hate tears... they give out my weaknesses...I hate being not sure in something... confusion in feelings can crash the earth under me, and you have to make a step... usually step or choice you make is the wrong one...
I hate when i have to lie...but sometimes it is the only way out...
I hate fake...because i always see it...
I hate to wear a mask... but sometimes that helps to hide from reality...
 I hate when I have to smile, and inside I am hurt...but sometimes it is easier...
I hate to lose...because than I become obsessed...
I hate words “I don’t know”... I don’t like when you are not sure about something... I hate those... who pretend that they need me in their life...
I hate emptiness... Because from this feeling is hard to move on... I hate questions... on some questions I don’t have answers...I love rain... I can hide my tears...
I love my life... because I am not going to have the 2nd one... I love people who surround me with their entire positive and negative sides... because they are always next to me...
I love me...and only I know what the right way to love me...


I love night time... time I can be honest to myself... I love to look into someone’s eyes... eyes are mirror of your soul...
I love to be who I am ... because I don’t know how to be different...I love to be funny... Because that makes people around me smile...

I love when people think I am strong... that makes me stronger than I am in reality... like everybody else I have weaknesses...
I love to be quiet about my feeling... because sometimes this means more than thousands of words...I love to show off my mood... but I know when to stop...

I love... like nobody loved before.... and nobody is going to love things I love most...

No comments:

Post a Comment