Tuesday 7 February 2012

TAKE OFF OPTICAL INCHES...

If you are not able to diet and you wanna get some extra inches off your waist my advise buy bodycon dress. And you will look fabulous for any occasion weathers its romantic dinner or just a night out with friends. Some celebrities really like bodycon dresses because it does good for them (and for us as well)!.

For example Kate Winslet, she even wore it twice in red and white, she looks hot in Stella McCartney dress... likie..













Also Liv Tyler followed the fashion of bodycon dress and wore blue version from Stella McCartney


You also like it?

Well you can find alternatives, for example above one is £15 from newlook
And...
From House of Fraser for £59
or..

Lipsy for £45

I do have bodycon dress as well its dark green and black, darker colours seem to suit me more recently... I think one bodycon dress is enough in my worderobe... you can also find some from M&S for £40.. BE ILLUSIONIST...

No comments:

Post a Comment