Saturday 3 March 2012

March

Spring is here i am so exited about it.. March month is my favourite month of the year because its my Birthday on 26th and on 8th of March its National Women's day in Russia(its very important), also there is always Easter break last week of March.. its seems very chilled during this time of year! And the mood changes so dramatically from Winter to Spring, also its time of my favourite flowers Tulips, i Love them, i think they look so nice and they are just so ideal and perfect! I have started March with a tough entrance i have a cold, my nose is running, i am single (but never alone) and i have started with my dissertation final before i Graduate! So March is going to be tough for me, but i will enjoy it as always.. make your life fun, no matter how much work you have to do...
i hope all girls will receive their favourite flowers this season..."cus we are worth it"

No comments:

Post a Comment