Wednesday 28 September 2011

1960's

Remember 1960s? Nooo, I am only 21... Well you can experience 1960 again... What first comes in head when you say 1960s? Creative? Bold and Innovative? OH yes!  Little bit of history 60s fashion belongs to London basically to Brits, they have set the tone than and now setting it again. 60s fashion of course was different as well, it wasn't from 60's till 70's the same fashion. We know fashion was always short lived and now and than. But clearly we can say that 60's was fashion with great attitude what it has told us "Anything goes" you will wear absolutely things which don't go together and you will still look great. That's what I feel now, I don't care if colours don't match, its all about making statement now! Colour today and colour than played most significant role in what to wear, we love bright colours and now adding this 60's touch, dresses with bright colours, with geometric patterns, kind of Pop Art theme! And you know what I love It!
 Victoria Beckham was also inspired by 1960s style..




Brits have set the tone, and all world followed. I see its coming again!
So what you say to 1960s?

I bought myself green mini dress with geometric black pattern, and very soon i am going t wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment