Saturday 3 September 2011

Hello Kitty Obsession

Discussion is about Hello kitty, like it or not you have to face it. I used to grow up on Spice Girls, and I collected all what had to do with favourite band, I was totally obsessed. Today I am not a teenager anymore I like many bands I love reading magazines, however I don’t cut anymore pictures of my favourite celebrity and then glue them on to my wall.  I see Hello Kitty as a teenager brand I like it there is no question about it, I will never buy T-shirt for myself only for my little cousins.I am not against it, just curious do these people just never grown up from cartoons and pink?


Well I clearly did grow up little bit, and pink is no longer my colour!
What I find disturbing: is seeing fully obsessed grownups wearing Hello Kitty(t-shirts, jewellery, rings - you name it).
 There is some religious significance already out on Hello Kitty brand! This comes from the grownup population. I see these people as little immature, they want to see themselves as little girls again, I personally cannot take those who are adults and they wear hello kitty serious, it makes them silly and childish!  



I did my research about the brand and found something what I cannot genuinely understand..  Wedding rings for men and women from hello kitty. Adorable isn’t it?  Is there any man on a planet who is willing to wear Hello Kitty wedding ring?
Please tell me I would like to contact you in person! In my opinion man should have some pride... if you say “oh yes I would wear it for my girlfriend to please her” you should know one thing before! The girlfriend wants to humiliate you!!! I don’t understand how normal girl can do this to her man??? You must have been a bad boy in past!
I am fascinated with the growth of the brand all from clothes to jewellery to cookies and crisps, wedding rings, computers to cars... amazing. However Dear Ladies please don’t force your man to wear it. Man who gets hello kitty ring for the wedding I think you should “lose” it... think before getting married with girl who is obsessed with hello kitty, you are going to have pink bed sets and then pink wedding... you have no idea in what you have got yourself into...



P.S. I must say I like this pink pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment