Tuesday 13 September 2011

Autumn/Winter 2011

The cold season is here .. what can we talk about? economic chill, downturn or for better fashion designers? My hot picks from fashion collection...I can get enough of fashion week! I really can't get enough of it!
Who is afraid of snakes? Well you will be for a treat this season  snake-printed knits are now officially fashion for the season! Wide trousers and over sized shirts, I like the shirts which had panels of real python! I am in love with collection by CHLOE.


mmm... green - one of my most favourite colours.. calms: my anti stress colour, fresh, elegant and stylish.



I am on top of the fashion this season because I have snake pieces in my wardrobe: snake leather pants and snake high heels+ bag with panels of snake leather.
OK.
Do you have the one you admire? There is one I admire. Autumn/Winter 2011 Collection by one specific designer has surprised me, absolutely breathtaking. How elegant and how deep collection appeared to be, there is some romance going on. Very luxury and at the same time very simple design. Only for beautiful women, but "you are worth it"... By Alexander McQueen (unfortunately he has left us 12 month ago in very tragic way). Sarah Burton took care of designs to remain prestigious. She makes sure that name remains on top of the list. And I think she is great!! she has a good vision for fashion, elegance and she is women with strong nature. Collection is fantastic.Only strong women can make something like this...


Glittering: You feel the magic?



No comments:

Post a Comment