Thursday 22 September 2011

Friendship Bracelets

My fashion MUST

I am little bit addicted to Friendship bracelets! Especially when they are colour coordinated and they match for your super rocky outfit...

Friendship Bracelet is usually hand made, and given from one person to another person as a symbol of friendship. Friendship bracelets i think have a lot of sentimental value for people... There is no better present than bracelet hand made and which shows your caring feelings to another person.  When i was little girl i had my hands full of friendship bracelets. And i think the trend is coming back for me, I really like it AGAIN!...



Good memory which bracelet leaves you with, will stay there forever!
Appreciate little things, because later they will have more meaning to you, than big things which you have received from friends and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment