Tuesday 27 September 2011

Gif Animations

You probably have met so many animated images on Internet, what I offer you to look at some collection of photos well animated in one article. I hope it will widen your understanding about gif animation. NY photographer Jamie Beck has created this line of photos which are animated. This is real ART of photography, normally I would say that "modern art lacks artistic skills", here I opposite in my thinking these photography is real pleasure to audience. And I am big fan of this work, and i think this is real cultural enlightment. What Jamie Becks calls these photo-animations is "cinemagraphs", this is not a photo anymore, neither its cinematography, yes something in between.


















(if you can't see animation please click on a photo for enlargement)

No comments:

Post a Comment