Thursday 8 September 2011

Friends

I don’t have many friends and I appreciate the ones I have, the moments I have with them are just priceless! Some reading this might say “No, Julia you have a lot of friends”, well I know many people, but to be my best friend it takes a while, and even if I am nice and I smile to your face it doesn’t mean that I am real friend I am very choosy in friendships. My beliefs are simple, those who were my best friends they are left behind years ago, somewhere long time ago in school...




and even than as much as I remember I didn’t have many girlfriends most of them were male friends, it seemed like I clicked with guys always better than with gals! To me it has never been about the quantity of the friends but rather the quality of them. It is important to have one good friend and share everything all secrets, all pains talk about the things you can’t say to no one else but friend. Sometimes it useless to have a lot of friends, when you can’t share the most basic heartbreaking stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment