Thursday 22 September 2011

Scary-Slim...

NO WAY skinny is back!!! Looking at some pictures of celebrities made me worry about their health, because some of them just looked painfully skinny!! I do a lot of sports but I have never lost weight in such a short period of time, they are just sticking to something very unhealthy or they are using drugs!! I find disturbing these pictures of these women posing in mags, and young girls might follow their foot steps and develop some real health problems by looking on these tiny frames! Whats wrong with girls??? What about healthy eating? What about balanced diet? What about exercise?? Just get real!!!
Heidi Klum looking super skinny!

Peaches

Ali Lohan

Looking at these pictures all I want to say! Please eat something!!!!!
Bones are not attractive.


No comments:

Post a Comment