Tuesday 27 September 2011

Selda Oketan

It's very hard to surprise customer with anything really, but one jewellery designer can still do it. It's Selda Oketan. She has made absolutely amazing collection of jewels in my eyes! We all using too many branded jewellery designers, but I want to give you insight look on my experience with jewellery!! First small jewelery  makers make personal touch in their pieces, and i would say all single pieces have some kind of background history, they are individual, like people are!! I prefer less known brands, because they are rare and I know that I will never see anyone wearing the same as I do! For big brand jewellery admirers I say it's not the brand which makes look branded or cool, it is all about how you look the brand look like when you are wearing it! That is why I decide in my article to introduce you to Selda Oketan who in my opinion made best efforts to make fabulous and unusual jewellery...






I hope you enjoyed as much as I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment