Saturday 3 September 2011

Fundemental Values

It is hard to believe to a person, who says truth, when it is hard to believe that a guy is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place...

I am romantic girl I believe in everlasting LOVE from first sight (I think this is the best part of the life). I have loved from bottom of my heart, I have gone through much heartache and disappoints in my life, and I have learnt not to repeat the same mistakes again...My love stories come with a lot of good memories! I have avoided the potential marriage which could have been real disaster. I guess I have developed a standard or two...you can say, you lived life when you have really been in love. I can say: I learnt!!!

Signs that your boyfriend is cheating on  you:
  
  • First ask your best friend, they might give you a good advice, because they always knew all the gossip FIRST!



 

  • He acts different around you
  • He says what he doesn’t likes in you, makes comments about your looks perhaps


  • He has no time for you! He will do anything, but not with you! You have to compare how much you were together before and how much time you are spending now together!
  • He has new PIN on his phone...
  • He never texts you as much as he used to...
  • He doesn’t call often, pretends to be busy at work or studies...
  • Avoids you/ ignores your calls and texts



  • Gets very annoyed if you will ask him where he has been...




  • He has been too much on his computer, and when you walk in, he quickly logs of or opens new page



If you have instinct that your boyfriend is cheating on you, he probably is! However question your instincts first! Cheating causes a lot of tension in any relationship, more tension is when you thought you can 100% trust and rely on boyfriend and you want to spend with him all your life, get married and have couple of kids.

Sometimes better not to know that boyfriend is cheating, because that destroys all the trust and bonding which has been built during years of relationship. Stay faithful, doesn’t matter how much you are hurt, imagine he will go through the same as you went through... Doesn’t matter he started first. Just have a respect for yourself and never do any revenge it is not good attitude.. Betrayal is low thing to do, and remember the guilt of the affair I guess will always trouble you!

What to do with cheating boyfriends? It is a question where everyone has different answers! Stay, forgive and never forget, give a chance, also cheat... there are so many options. I did forgive a lot before! Now my option is this I’d rather be single than with cheat and liar!!!







 






No comments:

Post a Comment